Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Catchup in images

  • 6 Oct. 2010
  • A little distraction from study otherwise known as what I have been up to since I last posted. I'm starting to get more of a handle on the whole sewing thing and a big pile of Burda magazines landed in my mail box today so I'm looking forward to the summer break.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic










    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Em said...

    Wow - that all looks gorgeous! I love the embroideries - very cute :)

    Kat said...

    oh the monster!! did you use a pattern, he's so cute

    claire said...

    All so gorgeous! I especially love the embroidery

    Ann said...

    Wow - that's a lot of gorgeous FOs !

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..