Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Nature/ Seasonal table fairies

  • 4 Jun. 2010


  • Winter is upon us and so the time has come to change the nature table. Last season a lovely friend made our beautiful autumn doll and made it look so easy I thought I'd have a go. Mine is not up to her standards but the children like her and she has the wintery feel so that's all that matters to me.






    While I had the materials out and was on a roll I started on a spring fairy and I'm really proud of her. She has pink and white flowers on her skirt, a white rabbit adorns the side and she carries a basket for her spring fruits and vegies. 














    The three fairies together; autumn, winter and spring

    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Kestrel said...

    OMG, she's gorgeous! And the spring fairy is just beautiful too!. Weirdly enough Dara has made a blue fairy for our winter table as well. Synchronicity is ace!

    Bec said...

    She is lovely! Love (100) the spring fairy - the felting on her skirt & her rabbit are just amazing. Talent!!

    SeaStar said...

    They are lovely!!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..