Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Links I love

  • 29 May 2010
  •  should be studying for my exam next week so of course I am getting the overwhelming urge to create. Mostly that has consisted of blog surfing to add to my ever growing list of things to make however I have snuck in a little knitting. I can now hold my head high amongst the knitting world as I am now the proud owner of a completed Clapotis just in time for winter. 

    I also whipped up this quick bolero/ shrug (based on the GG shrug pattern) and a coat for our new dog Daisy Pumpkin



    With a newly repaired over-locker and most of June free once the exam is over my attention has turned to sewing so I hope you'll indulge me while I share some of my finds.



    Left to right- top row 1. Toddler Yoga Pants 2. Gathered Pillow Covers 3. Reversible Bag 


    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    Wow, you have been busy & productive. Love the little bolero & she looks so cute!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..