Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Forest Canopy Shawl

  • 3 Feb. 2010
  • Labels: , ,

  • Forest Canopy Shawl, originally uploaded by Triggerish.

    My goodness it's been a long time, I've missed you little blog and my lovely readers. I hope everyone had a wonderful Solstice/Christmas/New years.

    School holidays are now over (finally I say!) and a bit of calm is creeping back. 2010 is set to be a busy year. T is in class 5, E is in her second year of kindgerarten and A starts at a local preschool tomorrow. I will also be starting my first year of Nursing which after having been away for so long I'm a bit nervous about. Luckily I still have knitting to keep me sane (although even that is being replaced by photography more and more)

    Forest Canopy Shawl

    This is the very easy to follow Forest Canopy Shawl made in the insanely gorgeous Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb Multi a blend of silk and wool. I did make this for my mum's birthday back in January and even though I got it finished in time, blocking it took a bit longer. I'm half hoping she doesn't like it so I get to keep it, if you haven't tried this yarn you must!

    Forest Canopy Shawl



    Forest Canopy Shawl

    I thought a change of look might motivate to post more often, what do you think? The template was from My template Box

    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    Gorgeous shawl & love your new blog look.

    claire said...

    That shawl is divine! I think we have the same haircut lol.
    I love the new blog template too :)

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..