Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Xmas crafting

  • 11 Dec. 2009
  • Labels: , ,
  • Things just got so busy here coupled with the heat meant no blog posts but things have been getting done here.

    Mr Monsterknits got to work straight away on the Christmas tree and I love what he came up with. I didn't manage to snap a photo before the small people stole most of the baubles but I assure you it looked great.
    Christmas tree

    and Schnitzel got a hat before being sent to live at his new house.

    feeling festive



    His friend is almost complete but on the small chance the recipient reads my blog I'll just post a small teaser.


    How's your Christmas crafting going?

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    tikki said...

    Oh I love your Christmas tree Kris, it's awesome!!!

    Ann said...

    The Christmas tree is great. Love it. I have not made any Christmas crafts as we are going away to Melbourne. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..