- Ikea's new range of fabrics
- Finding out I've won some gorgeous Heather Bailey fabric from Kelani
- Bloggers who post tutorials- I ♥ you! This week we've made a stampede of horse from Ann Wood's template and some dress up paper dolls from Kiddley and I'm starting a list for the school holidays.
- Cherries and mangoes- need I say more
- Bush fires- there have been some in the area and while none have been too close it's always a worry. S is in the process of joining the RFS and we are getting our fire plan in order so at least we'll be well prepared.
- Time- where does it go? it's almost Christmas and I still haven't sewn the advent calndar kit I bought (I've cut it out, that counts for something right?) It's first on my list for tomorrow but sewing just seems like such a chore compared with knitting which I can take anywhere and won't wake the kids.
- Which brings me to my last point- non sleeping kids or more accurately kid (and not always the same one) But this too shall pass (I hope)