Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Handprinted fabric- Christmas style

  • 19 Nov. 2009

  • I have looked everywhere for a decent non-kitschy Advent calendar and was so excited to see Kristen Doran has begun to print her own. I met Kristen at the Stitches and Craft show in Brisbane earlier this year and she's as lovely as she is talented. Angus has this great bag made by JoJo (Jodie Gray) from Kristin's Robot panel and we get people asking all the time where it came from.

    She had two Christmas paenls, the green above includes the pockets to complete the Advent or you can use the red panel and could even stretch it over a canvas or frame

    This one is next on my list, it would make a gorgeous cushion cover




    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    tikki said...

    oh that is gorgeous, Kris! Great find!
    Kristen is one of my favs too, I was planning to make Toby a little outfit from her soldier print for his birthday! I adore the cuckoo too, and have often thought it would be a great cushion :D

    Bec said...

    Love the red panel - I have plans for an advent calendar. Now just need to turn those plans into action!!
    The robot bag is super spunky too!

    Ann said...

    Nice fabric but unfortunately I can't sew. Will love to see your cushion.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..