Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Spring

  • 15 Sep. 2009
  • is definitely here.

    Today Brown girl brought out her adorable babies to show us, it's lovely to watch how protective of her brood she is.

    chicks

    The frangipani trees which have been bare all winter have leaves starting to open on them. By summer these provide great shade for our verandah and shelter for many birds (and quite a few snakes)

    Spring'


    What's happening at your place?

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Fi said...

    LOVE!!!!!!!!
    Your new lens has me very jealous!

    Kris said...

    actually these were taken with my 55-200mm kit lens. I like it alot for taking photos of animals (chickens mainly I guess LOL) and I'm really glad I didn't just go for the single lens kit

    megsie said...

    beautiful beautiful shots Kris!

    Lucky-1 said...

    Not sure what will happen at my place this spring. After the fox killing my 2 silkie bantams. Maybe a chick free season for me:(

    Love the photos of your new babies:D

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..