Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Spring sewing

  • 1 Sep. 2009
  • Completely missed the last day of the Photo-a-Day for August so I'll make up for it with some crafty pics today.

    I had the best mail today, a bag of designer scraps from a seller on etsy. I'm already thinking of all the appliqués and patchworky things I can make.

    scrap material

    Delving straight in I made a cover for my camera strap (that bright yellow Nikon sure does make a nice camera look ugly)
    I used this tutorial but didn't add the lens pocket as my scrap of material was too narrow. That just means I'll have to make another.
    camera strap

    camera strap

    and using some old material from my stash I whipped up a small boxy pouch- tutorial here
    the perfect size to stash a present.

    boxy bag


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    wow gorgeous fabric, I love the camera strap, I'm sure you'll have fun with all that..

    sewmarm said...

    Great idea! Those colors are really nice.

    simplymodernmom said...

    That turned out perfect! I love the fabric. Great way to get rid of scraps. Thanks for the link.

    Emily Anne Knight Williamson said...

    I'm going to try that tute too. Thanks for sharing! Cute blog.
    -Emily
    paperpixiecrafts.blogspot.com
    BTW- I'm hosting a flower giveaway right now, and have a CSN giveaway scheduled in a few weeks. Check it out. ( =

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..