Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Rainbow Shawl progress

  • 6 Sep. 2009

  • Yes, it's another person knitting the Revontuli shawl in EQ Rainbow Kauni yarn.
    Predictable but they do compliment each other so well.

    I'm using the yarn over increases for a light airy shawl to gift in summer.

    This was my very first shawl using charts and I cheated and used the written version for the first chart but now that I am up to the second (of 3) I am getting the hang of it and may even graduate to something a bit spicier after this.


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    That's a nice pattern. I find reading charts hard too & usually prefer written instructions.

    Margaret said...

    I cannot follow charts either I have to write it all out first. Your shawl is gorgeous. I love the pattern and the color is luscious. Can't wait to see it when it's done.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..