Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Day 6: The Visitor

  • 6 Aug. 2009
  • Labels: ,

  • Very early for the snakes to be out but this warm weather must be confusing them.
    After taking this shot I realised the value in having a zoom lens!

    See more photo a day blogs here

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    megsie said...

    what a beautiful shot Kris! Go the zoom, even though he's not venomouos...is he?

    Melinda said...

    Oh, he's beautiful! Looks like a python, although I'd not want to get too close to check!

    comes-a-time-jackie said...

    Fantastic shot, love it

    My Love is..... said...

    OMG NO WAY!! great pix....but I cant stop the urge torun...even from here.... your very brave. I am loving your days posts. really awesome.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..