Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Day 17: Home

  • 17 Aug. 2009





  • No photos yesterday, my children have decided that they don't need sleep at the moment and therefore neither do I. The weather here has been unusually hot so once the clouds came over we filled up the wading pool and they had fun splashing around.
    The bottom photo is the view from our verandah, I don't think I'll ever tire of it.

    See more photo a day participants here

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Margaret said...

    Love the photo of your son!!?!! Beautiful pictures as always.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..