Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

playsets

  • 11 Jul. 2009
  • With the sun out this week I decided to get some long overdue dyeing done and with the leftover dye I started on the project I've been thinking about for some time with my little apprentice at my side.

    With some hand dyed bendigo roving (I hope to have a whole rainbow one day)








    First we made some fleece angels that I helped ellie make (she did most of it herself) There is Winter(blue) Spring (green) Summer (yellow) Winter (brown) and Mother Earth above them (violet/purple)


















    and then some wet and dry felting play mats, bit wonky but not too bad for a first go if I do say so myself.


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    wowee they are gorgeous, Elli is really developing some amazing talents..

    Anne said...

    Look wonderful....
    I love felting.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..