Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

winter goodness

  • 26 Jun. 2009
  • As the days turn cool here it's been lovely to sit in front of the heater and get some knitting done. Today I got some lovely wool, material and soap from Kelly at The Crafty Caterpillar to help things along even more. I love the owl WIP bag, it's the perfect size for a pair of socks or other small project and have a stretchy opening and a detachable keyfob strap. Kelly was also lovely enough to include the gorgeous crane zippered pouch which will be the perfect spot for my addi circulars. The 2nd photo shows some of the lovely soap I got from Kelly before, some of it has already been used (mainly by the kids who love the creamy beautiful smelling soaps)

    Speaking of children, they celebrated their winter festival this year at school and had two beautiful joyful ceremonies under the night sky lit by colourful laterns. Nights like this really remind me of all the amazing people who put so much love into our community and I'm so glad my children will be lucky enough to grow up here.




    Wishing you a belated happy winter solctice

    xox


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Liz said...

    Hi I've just come across your blog (loved reading it all!).

    I love the soakers that you've made. Is this a pettern you designed or from somewhere else? I'd love to know so I can get a copy.

    Thanks Liz

    Liz said...

    Thanks alot for the link to the pattern, I've downloaded it, now I'm just waiting for the yarn!

    Anne said...

    I love the Winter Festival too...:)

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..