Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Lucky!

  • 8 Jun. 2009


  • I must have done something right as I've been blessed this month.
    Firstly I won a Made It newsletter competition and was sent these wonderful gloves from Cate at Polkadot Rabbit. Her store is great, love the record rings and cassette wallet
    I was also lucky enough to win the Sweet Tidings Sew Mama Sew give-away (out of 429 entires!)
    You can see Christy's store here full of quirky hand crafted items and supplies
    If that's not enough I've also received a huge parcel in a trade but that will have to wait until the camera battery is charged.

    P.S Did you see this blog over on The Handmade Experiment- check it out!
    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Rebecca said...

    lucky you

    Ylime said...

    oh, I totally wanted that prize from sweet tidings! you are lucky!! :)

    Ann said...

    Lovely prizes - lucky you!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..