Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Stitches and craft, Brisvegas style

  • 6 May 2009
  • Elissa and I loaded up the babies and headed up to Brisbane on Sunday for this and it was well worth the drive.

    A lot of it was quilting and sewing based but there was a Brisbane spinners and weaver's group stall and all the lovely things from the indie crafters (including some cool craft bars)

    03052009

    03052009_003

    I ended up spending most of my time around three great stalls, Two Cheese Please,
    Kristen Doran (who has the cutest fabric and is so lovely) and Winterwood Toys
    The felt below is from Winterwood and I also bought this book which has patterns for all kinds of animals (the kids have put in orders already for a horse and zebra)

    I also bought the latest copy of mixtape and some cute fabric from Amitie

    054

    055


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    mysmartypants said...

    ohhhh I so very much LOVE the fabrics.....must have been like being in heaven!

    Anne said...

    Great book.
    I have made a few toys from this book.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..