Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Organic Milo- great for rainy days

  • 23 May 2009
  • No, not a new version of the chocolate powder but a new vest pattern from uber talented Tikki.

    Milo Vest


    005

    Pattern: Milo By Georgie Hallam (still in testing phase)
    Size: 24mths
    Yarn: Woolganics Organic Merino 8ply/DK in Kundalini (approx. 2.2 balls)

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    7 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    oh my goodness Angus is gorgeous, and Milo is simply handsome too!

    Bec said...

    **Love** that purple - it's a great pattern too. I'm hoping it comes in a little bigger sizing - would love to make one for Charli!

    Ann said...

    Milo is such a lovely pattern altho' I don't mind a cup of hot organic Milo.

    Jetta's Nest said...

    Hi :), thanks for visiting my blog.

    I'm totally in awe of all your beautiful knitting and I'll most definately be checking out the store for some amazing yarns for my crochet.

    Samantha

    Thea said...

    Cute vest and I am biased to purple too. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Good luck in my giveaway

    Chrisy said...

    Great pattern...vests are so useful...and woolies has some good wool!

    Karlchen-Puppen said...

    What a very beautiful child!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..