Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Ways you know it's a good day

  • 18 Apr. 2009
    1. The sun is shining after what seemed like weeks of rain
    2. You get cute red Mary Jane shoes in the mail
    3. Your 4 year old and you get some dyeing done and it looks great
    The yarn was done with food colouring so E could join in, I did #1 and she did #2 and #3 and they look lovely (and are almost dry in this weather!) Maybe this will help me get some dyeing mojo back. I haven't done any in such a long time, I was about to place an order for some more dyes when my supplier lost everything in the Victorian fires and I didn't want to change suppliers but I may have to.

    I have a bit of yarn to list too including 2 sets of scrappy packs for winter longies and some self striping 4BF. Just need some child free time to do it.

    Well I'm off to get things ready for dinner, friends are coming over and we are cooking curry- yum!

    Hope your weekend is full of sunshine!
    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    I LOVE your new red shoes, and outsading effort by Ellie there, a monster knits prodigy ;)

    Bec said...

    Those shoes are gorgeous! Dye talent must be genetic because E's yarn looks fantastic - any plans for it yet?

    Kris said...

    Thanks! the shoes are great and I got them for a steal!

    Ellie has decided #2 will become a beanie for her big brother's birthday with some matching trim.

    No idea what to do with #3 as it's fingering weight

    Pamelamama said...

    LOVE those shooz! My kind of shooz, absolutely!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..