Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

watch out.. it's an FO!

  • 6 Apr. 2009




  • yes, that's right something got finished here.
    Ellie hammed it up for the camera (taken on my phone so not the best quality) but she likes the dress. I was going to overdye the blue chest bit but Miss fussy won't let me so it stays as is for now. I stoppped the increases around half way down the dress as I was worried it would be too full and I wouldn't get enough length but I think I should have added at least a few more.... next time.

    but it's done! yippee!

    Pattern: Rainbow Dress
    Yarn: Spotlight dashing in blue and Jolly Jumbuck gradient dyed cestari
    Needle: 5mm

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    megsie said...

    ohhhh it's gorgeous Kris!Elli looks like she loves it too. What a fab place for the photos too! A rainbow building with super rainbow seats:)

    So glad the pixies are getting lots of love too;)

    Kat said...

    wow that look amaaaazing...totally suits Miss Elli!

    Ann said...

    The dress is gorgeous & the colors are fantastic.

    zofia said...

    That looks beautiful!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..