Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

B.B.B

  • 24 Apr. 2009
  • Otherwise known as the big birthday beanie

    Take this wool dyed by ellie
    yarn2

    Plus some green 100purewool merino and something like this comes out

    003
    Modelled by Angus

    It's my stepson's birthday next week and ellie wanted me to turn her wool into a beanie for him. The colours she dyed turned out fantastic, really vibrant. I however got a little carried away and the beanie is huge and the little bit on the end is weird (so I'll re-do that)

    Whether he wears it or not he's going to know that she put her love into that yarn and being the sweet big brother he is I'm sure he'll wear it around her at least.

    006

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    seriously thats some gorgeous rainbox yarn, she definately should be proud ! What a gorgeous girl she is, looks you are going to have fantasic craft companion for life :)

    Comfort Joy Designs said...

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    The Yarn Cafe said...

    I bet he'll love it - such a great dye job Ellie!!!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..