Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

A tangled opening

  • 16 Mar. 2009
  • Elissa and I (along with little Julian) drove up to Brisbane on the weekend for the most exciting yarn event to hit Bris-vegas, the opening of Kel's store Tangled Yarns

    I didn't end up taking many photos (far too bust chatting and fondling yarns) and these don't convey the atmosphere of the space, it's like a gallery for yarns combined with a comfortable cafe and meeting area. For anyone that lives close they will be running knitting groups and classes too, I think a 2hr drive might be a bit much for me each week though.


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    The Cherub's Craft Blog said...

    Wahh!!! Kris, my hubby is in your photo, which means you were there when I was and I didn't see you, bugger, bugger :(

    Ann said...

    Looks like a great yarn shop. Wish I could go - maybe one day.

    Kat said...

    was awesome to see you guys there, what a great day huh?

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..