Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

through the eyes of a 4yr old

  • 13 Feb. 2009
  • I think we'll have to get Ellie her own camera or fix our old one
    or perhaps I just need to convince Mr Monsterknits to let me buy the DSLR I'm lusting after.....

    here are some of her latest images


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Lou's Mum said...

    we bought L a camera for his birthday last year because I kept finding random pictures of toys, and other bits and bobs from around the house on it! just a kids digital cam, but it's saving ours from certain destruction! LOL

    tikki said...

    I love her feet shots, the one on the pumpkin is awesome!!

    DSLR...mmmm, lustworthy indeed!!

    Kaz said...

    i was just sorting through ally's pics to put up on my blog - cute stuff here too
    xox

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..