Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

A liitle bit of dyeing

  • 9 Jan. 2009
  • As we rely solely on rainwater now we have to be careful so I took the opportunity to pop some things in the dye pot during our last few rainy days. These are the ones that are dry.Electric on targhee (i'll be knitting this myself as I love it so much!)
    Rainforest dreaming on woolganic

    electric- green version on four bags full merinorainforest dreaming on targhee

    The rainforest yarns were inspired by the lush rainforest that we are lucky enough to live on the edge of. Here are some of the latest photos of the kids having fun up the mountain.

    I also received some wooly mail today!
    Handspun by a talented lady on Ravelry
    they are merino and bamboo/optix blends and feel so lovely.
    I think I'll make something special for my MIL (the wondefrul woman who gave me my spinning wheel- do you think I could pass it off as my own yarn? LOL)

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Kat said...

    wowee, look at your boy!!! he's so big! I love what you've done with the Targhee, that electric colourway is amazing! your new place looks gorgeous, how amazing to live on the edge of the rainforrest

    missymoo84 said...

    Electric on targhee is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Your so lucky to live close to the RF, it looks wonderul! How cute are your kids!!?!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..