Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

scrumpdillyumptious!

  • 13 Dec. 2008
  • One of the best things about Christmas, baking!

    This is biscotti made from this recipe (with white chocolate and macadamia and cacao and macadamia in the dark one) After baking the logs they get slicd and rebaked to a crispy finish- yummy!
    Surprisingly easy to make, these will be given out on little boxes as gifts.


    We have also a major oversupply of eggs at the moment due to inheriting chickens with this new house combined with the chickens we already had. Scrambled eggs have been featuring regulary on the breakfast and lunch list but I have also been whipping up a pavlova or two topped with cream and fresh tropical fruits.


    Knitting has been neglected of late apart from a few litle things like these tree longies. I have started hand embroidering some tea towels as gifts but will post some pics when complete.




    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    sassysean said...

    Hi,

    I hate to bug you on your blog but I was wondering how I could buy the yarn you used for these socks in BFL sock weight:
    http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Monsterknitter/self-striping-socks-for-me.

    Sassysean on Ravelry.

    Ann said...

    Yummy. I am baking shortbread for my neighbors. I wish I have an oversupply of eggs as I love them.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..