Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Yet again

  • 14 Oct. 2008

  • I will be absent from this blog.
    Exciting things are happening here, quite a few big changes including a move to an amazing house in the country.
    Hopefully once all that settles down I'll be back again and I do hope to get some knitting time in still but I'm not counting my chickens yet.
    My yarn collective soaker club yarn is all dyed and ready to go to it's new homes in December and without wanting to blow my own trumpet too much I think it's fabulous!
    If you need me I can be reached at monsterknits at gmail dot com

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Lis said...

    congrats on finding a great house!

    we were down your way last week but things were so crazy that I don't think we would have had the chance to catch up. we only got to the beach once in 5 days, and were 10mins walk away!

    I hope things are good with you guys :-)

    Ann said...

    Wow - a house in the country. Sounds great! Hope to hear from you soon once you have settled down.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..