Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

A fetching update

  • 21 Aug. 2008
  • Oh long neglected blog, I have missed you!
    Less computer time has meant more knitting though, I've been putting the finishing touches on a few peices for the store (pics coming later) plus I've caught the cast on bug and literally have to stop myself starting something new each day! (today's one is this (non ravelry link in sidebar) utterly gorgeous! especially after seeing Kel's version)
    But I must resist and knock a few of these UFOs into FOs
    This one is Petrol from Knitty made in Rowan Ribbon Twist, a vest for my ever patient other half. Due to the bulkyness of the yarn I've made this flat as I didn't have 10mm circs. Not looking forward to seaming as it's never been a strong point but luckily I don't think S will look too closely. I'm thinking of using Bendigo rustic 12ply for the ribbing around the neckline and arms, probably hand dyed as I don't think the brown they have is deep enough to match.
    That's the back peice you are looking at, front is half way through.



    and a lovely pair of fetching Malabrigo mitts, made for a present.......... if I can bear to let them go!
    I've made something else in a gorgeous green malabrigio but I won't post pics until it's with it's new owner as it's a surprise.



    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    Love the colors of your fetching - they are gorgeous !

    Elissa said...

    Looks great,Kris!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..