Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Random act of kindness complete

  • 12 Jul. 2008
  • Forgot to add pics of this. I received Kelly in my swap and knowing that being the organiser she knew who she was getting I needed to surprise her when she would be receieving her package.
    Included was a Rainy Cloud mobile (pattern from MochiMochi Land) for her newest baby girl due in September (hope I've got that right kel!)
    Some dyed and natural roving for Kel to spin. The natural is 17 micron Organic merino and is the softest yarn I have ever felt!and a set of matryoshka dolls for Miss J.

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..