Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Oh my goodness I won!

  • 3 Jun. 2008
  • a full set of mixtape zines just by leaving a comment over at Heart Handmade!
    Bit embaresssing having my comment up there- I'm normally so tired when replying to blog posts that I'm suprised any of what I write makes any sense *blush*
    For those who haven't had the pleasure of hearing about Mix Tape check it out here



    Love, The Monsterknitter


    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Sherrin said...

    yay for you! I love mixtape!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..