Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Man, I'm bad at this blogging thing

  • 11 May 2008
  • I could go into all kinds of excuses but the fact is I've never been much of a diary writer and like Rach mentions blog posts just aren't the same without a good piccy and they just take so long to do but that's boring so I'll just get on with it.

    So I have been doing a little knitting, finished a felted bowl (pattern from One Skein) for a birthday present (which doubles as a hat for Angus lol thanks to Jack for the yarn), still plugging away at my JS silkroad "Something Red" and doing the finishing touches on two pairs of longies (one a custom in Woolganic and one for the store)

    Uni and two energetic children are taking up much more time than I envisioned so I haven't had anything up for a while. I am undecided if I really have what it takes to continue MK at all *sigh* I'm not making any decisions at the moment though and once I get these assignments out of the way I'll be able to reassess things a bit more.

    This week I'll be popping up some custom yarn slots though so look out for them on Ozebaby.

    Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's day!
    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Sam said...

    Angus is looking gorgeous and grown up! I would hate for you to give up MK, but it IS hard work, and can be stressful. I hope you make the decision that is right for you and yours without fear or guilt! Hugs xx

    Jack said...

    Life without Monster Knits would be hard but you have to do what is best for everyone. It is hard to find the time even to do things you love.

    I am pleased you put my leftovers to good use. Fine recycling by everyone!

    Ann said...

    The bowl is gorgeous & so useful. Blogging is hard work & so is reading other blogs. It's so additive & takes up so much time.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..