Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I feel like crying....

  • 26 May 2008
  • I made the biggest knitting boo boo ever, I burnt a hole in a pair of longies!
    They were so close to completion too, I just had too many things going on at once.
    *sigh*
    To cheer myself up I cast on a new pair straight away and will make the africa pair again if I get a chance before winter is over.

    In other news, we've just gotten home from a holiday in Bundaberg, it was a huge shock at the temperature difference. Apparently it's still summer up there!
    Ellie and Gus loved the beach and seeing their nanny, poppy and great-grandma. Ellie was explaining to me on the drive there that we were going to see "great, big grandma who lives in the castle" (she didn't seem too disapointed that she turned out to be a short grandma that lives in a house in newcastle LOL)
    I took all my WIPs and uni stuff with me but didn't get much done as both kids decided sleep wasn't something you do on holiday.
    Next time I'll take Simon with me so I can get a chance to relax too.

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Lis said...

    hope you've caught up on some sleep!

    bugger about the longies:(

    Keely said...

    Oh I feel like crying for you!

    Holiday pics looks good but, glad you had a nice time away! I had to laugh at Ellie thinking she was a great big grandma that lives in a castle!

    MARICHELLE said...

    hi Kris, just wanted to let you know that you won the 4 mixtapezines!!! congratulations. http://www.hearthandmadeblog.com/2008/05/and-winner-is.html
    Please email me your full name and address so we can send your prize over!! All the best, Marichelle

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..