Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Custom yarn off to it's new home

  • 13 May 2008
  • Hope you enjoy Belinda :D


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Tanja said...

    Mmmmm! I'm jealous! That quench colourway is sooooooo yummy. I should know, I have some. Hehehe!

    And what do you call the colourway next to it? It's so cheerful.

    monster said...

    That one is Rainbow, definitely one of my favourites!

    Lisa said...

    Such gorgeous colours. I love them all for different reasons.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..