Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Some custom dyeing

  • 28 Apr. 2008

  • "Rainbow " on Treliske Organic Merino

    "Quench" on Four Bags Full Merino


    "Ella" on Treliske Organic Merino

    "Treehouse" on Treliske Organic Merino

    The ones above are all spoken for but I'm going on a rainbow rampage, this one below if a 200gm nundle 12ply ball. Nundle is perfect for head wearing longies, I made Angus a pair of "Tiger Cub" shorts when he was a few months old and I've only shaved them once and they look fabulous still. While it's not the softest yarn to knit it blooms and softens into a garment with a lovely soft texture and drape.
    I'll pop these up tonight if I get a chance.


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    4 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    Lovely colors - have to go & check your store now.

    Georgie said...

    Ohhhh, yummy :)

    Ruth said...

    Wow! I love your blog! And that wool is so amazing... absolutely scrumptious!

    Ruth said...

    Oh, and I've been wondering what "head wearing longies" were (thinking some type of longies that you wear on your head!) until I just realised that you probably mean "hard wearing longies" :-D

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..