Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

While little brother is asleep....

  • 8 Mar. 2008






  • Had some wonderful fun today making making some easter chickens and dyeing eggs.
    I love having a 3yr old who loves crafting!
    To my surprise I'm loving Martha stewart's emails and signed up for the easter workshop
    The chickens are made from wool with felt beaks made easily with
    Bella Dia's cardboard-less pom pom tutorial

    We are going to do a big hunt this year and I'll be making some easter bilby chocolates and carob eggs. I think I'm more excited than E!

    On the knitting front, things have been slow but I'm getting there.
    Apart from S's socks (below) I've started some longies for Elissa's new little one and
    should have enough yarn left over for socks or a beanie.
    It's knitting up a little girly though so if a boy pops out I may need a back up pair LOL

    The cold nights have started to hit (already! we've had the nicest coolest summer since I've lived here) and it's made me realise I really need to get my bum into gear and get cracking on a winter cardi. Probably start with Something Red in Jo Sharp aran tweed.
    E has been wanting some felted mocs since last winter so thats another thing on my list.

    and a little bit of dyeing. I've been painting some t-shirts for gifts and thought it might
    make a nice pack with skein or two of yarn, trim and a matching shirt.
    I'll pop up some previews when I've done a bit more.


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Tracy said...

    Oh My that is so cute! What a great mum you are :)

    Akinogal said...

    This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..