Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Sending out an SOS

  • 19 Mar. 2008
  • to my Minky knitting bag that's gone AWOL
    Inside is my Zen Strings BFL
    that was half way through being turned into longies,
    purple BFL trim
    and my clover bamboo 5.5mm circs
    Please come home, you are sorely missed!

    Do you think I'd get laughed at if I called the police and reported it missing?



    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Jack said...

    Call the police, someone might just have handed it in. Besides, we are talking Zenstring here.

    Irene said...

    Oh no! Hope your knitting comes home soon

    Ann said...

    Oh dear - I hope the bag will find it's way home - good luck.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..