Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

oh the "fun" of living in the country

  • 8 Feb. 2008
  • While posting in here yesterday I heard something tip over. Thinking it was outside I went to investigate and couldn't find anything.

    I sat back down and then heard it again, this time it sounded like it was coming from the kid's playroom.

    I opened the door to be greeted by this on the bookshelf!
    http://www.rhianna.id.au/Facts/green_tree_snake.html

    I didn't know I could move so fast LOL
    I didn't know what breed it was until this morning when it showed up again and luckily it's non venomous but gah! snakes in the house!

    Its been captured now (by my partner who has a steve irwin complex)
    and after speaking to WIRES , he's going to let it go a far distance away.
    Talk about a fright and a half though!

    Universe- I'm ready to move back into town now please!

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Keely said...

    oh dear, not what you want to be finding anywhere in your house, let alont in the kids playroom!!

    pamM said...

    It was about this time last year that we found a garter snake in our basement --
    I really don't mind snakes...but if they are going to be inside they need to be behind glass ---in a cage......

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..