Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Its that time of year again!

  • 1 Feb. 2008
  • Nappycino hosted an Australia Day prize 2 years ago and I was lucky enough to score first prize with a painted canvas nappy cover. This year depsite being flat out with life (selling our house, looking for a new one and starting uni again) I knew I had to enter something.

    Luckily I had this soaker sitting here just waiting to be decorated. It will be auctioned soon with the proceeds going to the charity thats voted by Nappycino members.

    Certainly was some tough competition, check out all the winning entries here (how amazing is Mandy's wetbag!)

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..