Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

How to avoid the SSS

  • 7 Feb. 2008
  • Labels: ,
  • grab one of these keyrings and rejoice in it's solo completeness.
    I have a shipment of these coming from the US, made by a wahm they come complete
    with a pattern using fingering weight yarn. I made the above sock with DK 4bf and only had to adjust the pattern slightly though.
    and I just wanted to show off my latest custom. "Sock Monkey" on aran BFL with chocolate treliske trim. I'll be dyeing up some more of this when I get a chance.

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Lis said...

    yum!
    looks great.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..