Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Rainy Days done

  • 23 Jan. 2008
  • Labels:



  • Details
    Pattern: Rainy Day Socks
    Yarn- Four Bags Full merino- hand dyed by me
    approx 90gms used
    Needle size- 3.25mm US 3
    Size- AUS womens 5-6
    Mods- none

    Finally, my first Sockalong socks!
    Made for my Grandma's birthday, a bit late but on their way to her now.

    EDIT- Grandma got the socks, they fit and she loves them!


    Love, The Monsterknitter


    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Bec said...

    Just gorgeous Kris!! :) Congrats on getting the January pair out of the way. I tell you what I have never been more motivated to knit socks since joining SAM5 woohoo! :)

    Kris said...

    I know Bec, its a great motivator!

    Keely said...

    They look fantastic! I love the colour.

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..