Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Dream colourway custom

  • 14 Oct. 2007
  • Finally an update, I've had the worst time trying to log in here but I'm here now so here goes.

    On the yarn front, my part of the "Win your dream colourway" competition in done. Suzanne's winning entry called "Mary's Rose" on worsted merino (one of my new favourite yarns, very soft and beautiful to knit)
    Suzanne asked for "a mix of a soft sage green with slightly darker hints of green and then subtle shades of pink, tipped with a deeper rose colour and a creamy fawn running through it as well" and sent in the photo below. I hope I've captured her vision adequately.




    Knitting wise, my emblishment pile is getting smaller. A pair of well overdue custom longies almost done and I'll have a couple of pair of shorts (one a set) up on ozebaby in the next few weeks just in time for this warmer weather.

    Elissa has popped some yarn up on ozebaby and also has some gorgeous bamboo up on Yarn collective I'm planning on using some of the bamboo for either a short cardigan (Juliet maybe? I think I need suggestions) or clapotis (yes I must be the last knitting person to make this)

    I will hopefully have some yarn up in the next few days including some rainbow socks and worsted merino.

    Love, The Monsterknitter


    1 lovely people had this to say:

    mountainmama said...

    Hello, lovely girls...you are both so talented, I'm so impressed (and more than a little envious...lol). Beautiful yarns and knits - your blog is a pleasure to browse through! Love, Tracy xx

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..