Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

one and a half FOs

  • 4 Sep. 2007
  • Labels: ,

  • Baby booties based on the LTK felted mocs pattern in single ply100pure wool.
    Beautiful yarn, gorgeously soft but I think they will felt easily.

    and one rainy day done.
    I love these- the 4BF merino is perfect for socks and the "Blue Fish" colourway of
    Elissa's looks great without overpowering the lace pattern.
    2nd sock is on the needles now.
    I just hope these fit the recipient as a little guesswork went into the sizing!

    1 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Love those baby bootees!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..