Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

'Mont Matre'

  • 2 Aug. 2007
  • This is my latest colourway, "Mont Matre". Soft orange, cherry, plum and green olive! A bit bohemian, so Hubby came up with the perfect name :) I am so in love with it, dreaming about it even, that I just had to keep some for myself. I hadn't yet knitted with the new Bluefaced Leicester Chunky Wrap that I have instock, so I took my chance. I was a bit desperate for some quick and satisfying knitting after my holiday disaster so I decided on a scarf (terribly boring, I know) but I can't stop petting it and I think this may be one that I will keep for myself and actually wear! There will be more at our next stocking :)

    3 lovely people had this to say:

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    oh I LOVE those colours just stunning!

    Bec said...

    Totally understand you dreaming about this colourway - it is just stunning *drool*

    tikki said...

    ooh that is gorgeous!!!! It looks like it knits up beautifully :D

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..