Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Latest Creations

  • 16 Aug. 2007
  • Labels: , ,
  • These three have been on the go for what seems like forever!! I am so glad they are finished and I can move on to other projects :)

    On the left is 'Plum Tree' Longies knitted in Blackberry Ridge Bulky yarn in my 'Plum Tree' colourway, these already have a new home :)

    In the middle is a pair of "Earth Sky" Capri's knitted in Bluefaced Leicester DK weight in the old 'Earth Sky' colourway. After knitting these I have changed my mind about the white in the colourway, and I will be going back to the original (without white). They will be up for sale at our next stocking.

    On the Right is a Wooly Wonder Soaker knitted in undyed Finkhof yarn. Finkhof yarn is organic and very unprocessed sourced from Germany. This yarn is rougher than any others I have tried, but for some reason I am still in love with it. This soaker has turned out so nice that I simply cannot sell it!!

    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..