Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

I've got toasty toes!

  • 16 Aug. 2007
  • Labels: ,

  • Because my sock swap socks arrived! I have an idea who it is but need to investigate a little more. Thanks Swappee! I love them and am wearing as I type. The note said it was their first dye job and knitted socks! Must be a natural then ;)

    In other news I've finally finished the "to the moon" Longies and they will be up soon.
    They'll be a buy it now so if you'd like to know when they go live join our newsletter




    I also got around to making a one skein wonder for miss E. I was a bit hestitant to make anything that took too long for a fickle 2yr old but she loves this (made from 100pure wool) and has been wearing it everyday since I finished so its made me a lot more confident to go onto bigger things.


    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..