Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Is that your sheep ringing?

  • 31 Aug. 2007
  • Labels:
  • check this website out! would make a great mascot if I ever get to open a RL yarn store!



    As part of the woolaholics WIP month this is my list (pics coming)

    • Targhee shorts for Gus
    • 'Blue fish' 4BF by Elissa- Rainy Day socks
    • Shrug for me (although I doubt thats going to finished for a while as I'm happy to plod along on this until next winter)
    • WW soaker- elastic and embelishing
    • BFL aran shorts- embelishing
    • BBR 8ply shorts- Dipdyeing and embelishing
    • converse booties
    I'm sure there are more too-eek! no more casting on until these are done!

    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..