Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

bargain shopping

  • 9 Aug. 2007
  • spotlight had their end of winter yarn clearance and depsite not having anything marked I was pushy and managed to get the cheap prices.

    I picked up 5 balls of Merino spun, not as nice as its predecessor, Merino supreme but good value (especially when on sale for $4 a ball!)
    I also snavelled a pair of clover circs for 50c- score! and a knitting pattern book for $1.

    On the way back I dropped into the opshop and found a gorgeous little bag brand new thats just perfect for small knitting project and also has a seperate section for wallet, phone and keys. The knitty gods must have been smiling on me!

    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..