Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Awesome Presents!!

  • 19 Aug. 2007
  • Labels: ,
  • From the lovely Kris, I was very touched by this gift :) Thanks again! Hugs :)

    This book is so funny, I didn't even know books like this existed!!

    Here's one of my favourite lines :
    "You know you knit too much when ..... Your knitting children have accused you (openly, and more than once) of giving them only your "crap wool" for their knitting projects."

    I can so see this happening - I already give Sienna "crap wool" to wind upon a broken ball winder!!

    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Ann said...

    I love reading that book & very frequently pick it up & re-read it again.

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    rofl at the carp wool, not sure Felix has mastered that phriase yet but he is sick of his "grey" 12 ply ball I hand over ;)
    looks like a great book!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..