Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Gorgeous sock yarn

  • 5 Jul. 2007
  • Labels:
  • I'm taking part in a dual sock swap as part of Woolaholics forum and my hand dyed yarn arrived yesterday and its divine!! These pictures don't show up its true beauty- I cannot wait to start knitting this up!

    Its meant to be a secret swap but its pretty easy to guess who it is. I'll give you a clue, she's from a sunny state and has just joined up with another wahm in a new exciting project ;-)

    Thank you mystery swapper- I LOVE it!!

    0 lovely people had this to say:

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..