Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

To the moon preview

  • 18 Jun. 2007
  • Labels: ,
  • This one is going to be nice and bright- so much fun to make! :-D

    Bliss are now up on Ozebaby with the auction finishing wednesday night at 9pm. I have a small amount of "rocky road' left and can add to the inseam if needed (or with the solid pink contrast) Please contact me if you are bidding and need that option.


    and to knit for myself I just got some yummy sock yarn- now just need the needles. This will be my first time knitting socks- need to practise for the woolaholics sock swap coming up.

    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Kaz said...

    wow kris
    i've just seen these longies - they are really too beautiful
    hugs
    kaz

    Tanya said...

    love the rocket, so cute

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..