Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Favourite Colourways

  • 3 Jun. 2007
  • Some of my favourite colourways at the moment :) "Spring Hippy" - an old one revamped wth more frusia. "Sienna", after my daughter, who wears those colours alot! And a new colourway - 'Channon" beacuse it reminds me of The Channon and the markets.

    2 lovely people had this to say:

    Dyelicious Hand Dyed Yarns said...

    ooohh - is that some handspun I see???? I have such a weak spot for handspun yarn... :D

    Keely said...

    That hadnspun sieena looks divine! drooooooool! I love the colours of sienna and spring hippy, very pretty and girly!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..