Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Bliss Longies

  • 6 Jun. 2007
  • Labels:
  • Well they won't be up for tomorrow nights stocking but I should be able to sneak them up soon- newsletter subscribers will find out first.

    I might wait and get "to the moon" finished first and have them both up together- a really girlish pair and a boyish/unisex one (well I'd put them on ellie but I'm weird LOL)

    Here's a sneak peak

    7 lovely people had this to say:

    lucretia said...

    Alia just went "OOOOOOOOOOHHHH" at the sight of that preview lol She's a connoisseur, very pretty!

    tikki said...

    Oh WOW they are absolutely stunning, Kris!!! super droolworthy!!

    Sam said...

    wow Kris.. that is totally jaw-dropping stunning!

    Deeva Gal said...

    Oh my gosh! I so hope these are Larges... actually maybe not. I don't think I could stand it if I missed out on them!

    Bec said...

    Just incredible! Super delish :)

    Baa Bum Mum said...

    oh they have turned so beautifully Kris, the colours are just outstanding!

    Lauren said...

    These are gorgeous. I'm hanging to know when you'll set it free Kris ;) Hope they would fit a 1 year old *fingers crossed*, so pretty!

    Post a Comment

    I love hearing from readers, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    (c) Copyright 2010 Monster Knits. Blogger template by Bloggermint
    Background by kano89..